Google Search

Custom Search

I have completed my Section A few years ago. Due to some unavoidable circumstances I was not able to proceed further.

Go for (i) registration of section B
           (ii) re-registration of section B 
           (iii) change of address (if address changed). For form downloads, 
           visit and click on AMIE ZONE.

You Might Also Like

Frequently Asked Questions Regarding AMIE

Engineering Jobs

FAQ Regarding AMIE Examination