Google Search

Custom Search

I am recently going to Kenya for my new job. I also want to continue my AMIE. How can I do so?

You may take membership at Indian address. But, it is not possible to give exams from Kenya because there is no exam centre. To appear in exams you have to come to India. There is no other option.

You Might Also Like

Frequently Asked Questions Regarding AMIE

Engineering Jobs

FAQ Regarding AMIE Examination