Google Search

Custom Search

Which certificates should be attached with membership form?

For Diploma Pass outs

Xerox of

  • high school(10th) mark sheet and certificate
  • Intermediate mark sheet(12th) and certificate (not necessary if you have done diploma after high school)
  • Diploma final pass mark sheets and
  • Provisional certificate as obtained from your polytechnic (not more tha two years old). . If your provisional certificate is older than two years, then enclose Xerox of certificate obtained from Board of Technical Education.
(All attested by AMIE/MIE/FIE member)

For 10+2 (PCME)

Xerox copies of
  • high school(10th) mark sheet and certificate
  • Intermediate, mark sheet(12th) and certificate
(All attested by AMIE/MIE/FIE member)

You Might Also Like

Frequently Asked Questions Regarding AMIE

Engineering Jobs

FAQ Regarding AMIE Examination