Google Search

Custom Search

Presently I am from UAE and planning to enrol in my permanent address (India), is it possible. Can I do only exams here in UAE? And correspondence to India.

You can apply at your Indian address. However you may appear from any exam  centre (including overseas). You have to enclose a reason with exam form regarding change of exam centre. Exam fee (overseas) is $150.

You Might Also Like

Frequently Asked Questions Regarding AMIE

Engineering Jobs

FAQ Regarding AMIE Examination