Google Search

Custom Search

My six year period has ended in Summer 2011. Can I get 2 years extension? I have already passed three subjects in Section A.

No two year extension for new scheme students (students enrolled in and after 2005). You should go for re-registration. All passed subjects will be cancelled. There is no other way.

You have to send (i) reregistration form with requisite fee (ii) registration for section B form with requisite fee (if passed section A) (iii) change of address form (if your recorded address has been changed) with requisite fee.

You Might Also Like

Frequently Asked Questions Regarding AMIE

Engineering Jobs

FAQ Regarding AMIE Examination