I have sent my application form along with membership fee three months back. But I have not received my registration number till now. So, kindly inform me the status of my registration number.

After about 75 days of sending membership form, do the following:

First of all you should check your membership number at following link

If you do not find your membership there then please check list of discrepencies at following link

Even if you do not find your name here then please check list of returned parcels at following link

For non delivery of identity card you may click on

Even if you do not find youe membership status, you should call at membership section at following phone numbers stating your DD/Registration number.

Ph: 033-40106266, 40106268

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post